Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm 21 weeks pregnant TODAY..


Apparently my pregnancy week starts on a Thursday because I received a newsletter/update from www.babycenter.com.my telling me that I'm 21 weeks pregnant today! I have been following babycenter.com since about week 10, after my friend, Audrey introduced this website to me. This website has been incredible useful. It answers many questions I have about pregnancy especially on the what not to eat part at the beginning of my pregnancy.

My last visit at the doctor's was on the 13th February which was quite exciting because we were about to find out our baby's gender!! It was really funny because everyone in the Chong family was so excited especially my sister. My sister, Jamie and mom were sending whatapps messages at 4.30pm after my dr's appointment asking for Dr's findings. I didn't answer Jamie quick enough because was chatting with the staff nurse there and she got annoyed! So funny! Dr Choong couldn't confirm the gender as baby was rather shy that day, but he was 90% sure it's a BOY!!! Hence, this blue coloured background blog :P

Almost everyone 'predicted' that I am carrying a baby boy.. my mom & mom-in-law dreamt that I was carrying a baby boy, a feng shui master predicted that I will have a boy as my first child.. my friend, Cin Neng thinks I'm having a boy because the father-to-be gained weight.. my friend, Yin Teng and my colleague, Cindy thinks that I'm having a boy because I'm looking less 'feminine' while pregnant, this could be my super short hair & I gained quite a lot of weight at the beginning of my pregnancy.. another friend, Mazzy thinks that I have a baby boy bump.. others think it's a boy because I didn't experience major morning sickness at the beginning.. 

I guess only my sister, Jamie wanted a girl.. to both SJ and myself, it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl as long the baby is healthy. I just can't wait for my next visit to see the doctor on the 9th March! I hope baby will be less shy then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment