Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Shopping!

Aunty Jamie or will be known as Yi Yi to baby bought all these for our baby!! Since Jamie knows it's a boy, it's so much easier to choose.. these clothes are soooooo cute!! THANK YOU Jamie Yi Yi!! Was so happy to receive this picture message from her :)))


 Mom & Baby's Expo 2012 was held at Midvalley, KL last weekend. It was also the very first time SJ & I went to do some serious baby shopping, or rather window shopping because we haven't been doing much research on baby products and we have so little knowledge on what's in the market. Good thing we have got this list when we were looking at strollers at Baby Cottage, PJ. This list is REALLY useful! Shall use this list to shop ;) Also I'm so lucky to be surrounded by new mommies (you know who you are if you're reading this!) and I can always go to them to get advice before I purchase anything :))))))


We really should start checking out from the internet or forums on what's recommended and not. My usual strategy when I see a particular product range, example the strollers, I would ask the promoter for the best-sellers in the shop. This is because I believe that particular model is a best-seller for many good reasons; value for money, quality, functionality etc and that many people has probably done a lot of research before they decide on this particular item, therefore, I'll just go for the best-seller. I am not a person that compares much or maybe I'm just lazy. I'd usually just get three quotations that fits my budget range and I'll usually pick one of them after I've done a list of pros and cons on these three quotations. I practically do a pros and cons list in almost every decision I've made! :S

The things that we focused on yesterday were the ranges and prices of baby bottles, organic made products, strollers, breast pump machines, stem-cell companies and baby cots. Had to stay focus because we didn't have a whole day there. So many different types of products/companies that we've never heard of! Things that we bought yesterday were 3 boxes of organic detergent powder (buy 2 boxes, free 1; have to start washing baby's clothes soon), bibs and some organic toys. Really going for organic stuffs :P 

I have so many things cluttered around that I really need to get sorted out before 3rd trimester. I really must list down the items that I already have or will be getting from friends/family and a list on what to get as this list would be really handy when comes to shopping. So much to do! At the same time, SJ is coming out a list of things to get for our new house! This year is really a busy but exciting year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment