Monday, March 5, 2012

Cravings..

I am feeling very HAPPY this weekend! Sunday has been the day that fulfilled my food cravings :) I haven't had much cravings in this pregnancy. The foods that I am loving more since I've got pregnant are noodles/ramen soup (YUM!), tempura (YUMMY!) and 'char siew' (barbecued pork) (SUPER YUMMY!!!). On Saturday night, at about midnight, I told SJ that I feel like eating pancakes and 'char siew pau' (chinese barbecued pork steamed buns) & he was really nice to offer to drive out and look for these for me. I think he can get char siew pau along Jalan Ipoh in one of those midnight 'dim sum' places but I don't think he can find pancakes in the middle of the night. Of course I didn't let him go out in the middle of the night.. I told him that the cravings feelings will go away and I didn't want to eat middle of night because I don't want to gain too much weight.

Sunday morning came and we went to one of our favourite brunch cafe, Antipodean Cafe along Jalan Telawi, Bangsar so I can have my pancakes!!! Super yummy banana pancakes with butterscotch sauce. Such a great to start my day! Below is a picture of my breakfast today! Banana pancakes & hot chocolate.. so yummy!!! :)))))))


Later in the evening, SJ asked me what I feel like having for dinner & I said bread. Haha. Sounds quite weird because his reaction was like.. erm bread? Yeah, I said.. toasted garlic bread.. and his face was like clueless.. bread for dinner?! I asked how about him? What he feels like? He said pizza.. so great, we can go eat gourmet pizza :) We drove to Bangsar Village (drove to Bangsar twice on the same day!) and had Ben's for dinner.. pizza (I've suddenly started loving pizza crusts!) & salad.. yummy! :)))

Here's a picture of supposedly tiger prawn (but the prawns were so tiny) pizza and SJ's chunky monkey milkshake at Ben's.


It has been a perfect Sunday! A brand new week tomorrow! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment